I just like the mortage aspect of stuff.
I want a mortage on my hoass
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 3:46 PM
Subject: The Talk2 List ICQ spam!

                                Wow, I forgot I was even running ICQ
                                anymore. I have one contact, maybe two,
                                and they're never online. Regardless, I
                                have just received this cute little
                                message over ICQ.

TeDi: Great  opportunity to wark for a great company Edwards&Kramer, a
leader in the intercontinental Law and Mortage operations is seeking a
responsible individuals to become professionals in the areas of transaction
and bank operations, customer service in Germany.
Financial Assistant / Transaction Manager:
You will receive money orders for our company, send/receive funds (bank
transfers, money orders).
Icq: 214070685

gy5ikDqcs

Ah yes, don't you want to wark for a company like that? I think you do!

Wark, I said, wark! It's like waart, except with one A, and a k! Waark!
Yeah baby!

Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
skype: Borris