I am enamored with the word yoru myself.
It's like a sick euro but spelled way different, I feel the vibes.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Last name search

On 8/11/2006, 2:30:56 PM EDT, Caitlin wrote:

> bet that's why yoru computer crashed; it knew I'd already figured out the
> error in my ways.

How about the error in your typing? You do realize that you wrote "yoru"
twice in that message, right?

Please note, I don't claim to be a perfect typist; I'm definitely not,
but I thought I'd point that out to you in the context of this message,
as I, at any rate, find it slightly amusing.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)221-2971
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>