From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:14 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List stupid bellsouth.net

Yeah. I really love those Isp mail servers. Actually, Speakeasy is, so far,
the only isp mail system I've seen that doesn't. They use qmail, and provide
imap access, which is pretty much unheard of for an  isp.
You know, just the other day, a bellsouth sales rep came here trying to get
us to switch back, saying they'd pay us to come back, they must really be
losing a lot of business around here to cable, vonage, and other alternative
things. Can  ATNT just go off and die already?

This message was brought to you by patrick's nokia 6682.