sweet!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Onj" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 2:17 AM
Subject: The Talk2 List The Man of the house

My grandmother never stops amazing me.  she's 50 something and quite happy
to send me messages like this.
And no, it's not spam.

"The Man of the House"

 The husband had just finished reading a new book
entitled,
 "You Can Be THE Man Of Your House."
 He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced,
"From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and
my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and
when I'm
 finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous
dessert.
 After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and
we will have the kind of sex that I want.
 Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can
relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe
Then, you will massage my feet and hands.
 Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb
my hair?"
 The wife replied, "The fuckin' funeral director would
be my first guess."

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.