yeah, that was pretty funny
----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2007 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Happy birthday to us!

On 6/3/2007, 9:27:40 AM EDT, matthew shouted, for all to hear:

> 6 6 6 is the number of the devel or it's supposed to be.

Actually, it's not. It's the number of the "devil", not whatever you
wrote, more commonly referred to as simply "the beast". Speaking of
which, my grandma had a blah old machine running Windows ME for a long
time, and at one point, it had lots of spyware. Among the running processes
was
something called 666.exe, calling itself USB service. I really don't
want the mark of the U S Beast, thanks, but no.

-- --
Patrick Perdue (MCP, CNA)
KE4DYI
Greensboro, NC
website: http://www.pdaudio.net
home: +1(828)475-4004
Mobile phone and SMS: +1(336)509-5583
e-mail and .net messenger: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
aim: noaptiva