Yeah i know, got here kinda late, but i thought i could reschedule this, and
tried other ways to notify. To give you an idea how much i manage my mailbox,
after many repairs down here in the lab, i found 374 messages! Arrgh! But yeah,
because of a lawyers appointment today i cant go on.  So the Stew is cancelled
for today, and beause of needed rewiriing down here, i may not be finished in
time for friday. So for now, we're off air for this week. Who knows, i might be
done in time for friday, but this is one big job.