Coming up in a few, at midnight est, another Venison Random Stew Odd Musics
Special number 9. DO NOT listen if you are in bed on the verge of sleep as some
psychological trauma may possibly occur. Otherwise, i've been gold mining the
motherload of creepy, disturbing, slow beats which can cause foot tapping
despite yourself, soothing, and darkest stuff i've ever heard. Even i'm
impressed. (I even found a short piece that if you know him, sounds JUST like
our own Hayden. It sounds like something he'd do too. lmao). So take a listen.
The darkness can be beautiful too. Wink.