Three  women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When  they get there, St. Peter says, 'We only have one rule

here in  heaven: don't  step on the ducks!'

So they
      enter heaven, and sure enough,  there are ducks all
over the
      place.

It is  almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although

they try their best  to avoid them, the first woman

accidentally steps on one.

Along comes VEs St. Peter
      with the ugliest man she ever saw.
St.  Peter chains them
      together and says, 'Your punishment
for stepping on a duck is to
      spend  eternity chained to
this ugly man!'

The  next day, the second woman steps accidentally on a duck

and along  comes  St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With

him is another extremely  ugly  man. He chains them together

with the same admonishment as for the  first woman.

The
      third woman has observed all this and, not  wanting to
be chained
      for  all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY
careful where
      she  steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on
      any  ducks,
but one day  St. Peter comes up to her with the
      most
handsome man she has  ever  laid eyes on .... very
      tall,
long eyelashes, muscular.

St.  Peter chains
      them together without saying a word.

The happy  woman says, 'I
      wonder what I did to deserve
being  chained to you for all of
      eternity?'

The guy says, 'I don't know  about you, but I
      stepped
on a duck.