This is really beginning to bother me, so on todays Venison Stew, this will
have to be discussed. I'm finding some major flaws about humanitys history, or
rather pre-history. The age numbers just dont add up. What they say was
happening 10,000 years ago, doesnt jive with what the ancients said happened
12,000 years ago, and definately doesnt match up with artifacts found up to
16,000 years old. Somebody didnt do their measuring correctly. See what i mean
on Venison Stew, today at 4pm eastern here on TBRN. Lets rewrite history
together. grin.