I've messed with it and that's what I got as well.
I'll see if I can figure something out with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "talk2" <talk2@AndreLouis.COM>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 7:11 AM
Subject: Re: The Talk2 List Thunderbird fun times?

More on this crap:

I don't give a proverbial damn that the font used is x-western, but Jaws insists on throwing this information at me after every blank line while reading a message in Thunderbird. No matter what I do, it won't die.

X-Western
I am really getting annoyed at this particular screen reading package, not that I wasn't before or anything.

X-Western
Does anyone have a clue what this is all about, and what can be done about it?

X-Western
Thanks for any assistance.

X-Western
Additional X-Westerns added to illustrate the point.

X-Western
Oh yeah, and X-Westerns are jerks!

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.