Hi guys, I sent a thank you to you guys for your help but it only went to Onj which i just discovered now, so thanks to James and the rest of you also for your help!
I now hav       it working successfully with both facebook chat and livejournal.
Weird thing is, jabba is still not online. it all of a sudden started working without me having to put it online!
I'm off overseas shortly and will be installing it on my little Acer!
Thanks Onj for setting this version up for us; it's just great! i'm hooked again!
Cheers! :)

Did you miss a message?  Well, don't.