yeh I'd meant the news feed we get on facebook. thought it was usually done through RSS on the site.
Cheers
At 01:11 PM 6/03/2010, you wrote:
Use the RSS plugin if you want to get RSS updates through Miranda. That has nothing to do with the Facebook plugin. I personally stopped using Miranda's RSS plugin ages ago for many reasons. I much prefer getting my RSS feeds in Thunderbird along with e-mail.

Rachel D Keyte wrote:
Would we still need the plugin if we want to receive the RSS updates from facebook though?
thanks,