  From: Venison88a
  To: talk2
  Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 1:37 AM
  Subject: The Talk2 List A Special Venison Stew

  Coming up on the Venison Stew New Bands Special tomorrow at 4pm EST
  A way to start up a balls out ASS KICKIN rockin weekend!

  Featuring @THEHUSHband @sevenyearriot, @pulsedfw, @Luminothmusic,
@texasheatband, @BrokenRomeo,
  @12gaugewarning, @callingallwave, @KingdomofFew, @CentrefoldBand,
  @thedanglers, @PoorWater, @FUSEband, @cratermakerband, @joshstonemusic,
  @Atomic_Honey, @HellsBelles_UK, @Culver_Music, @HYPODIVE, @seedsteve,
  @brokenride, @ThurkillsVision, @messagetovenus, @Disfracture,
  @BrokenEndStereo, @SkullKing4, @LorenzaPonce, @SlamCartel, @ForgottenRemedy,
  @MindMechJohn, @Godsic, @TheBlack13, @SammyBabygirl, @kyra194, even @djdan567
  and still more to come! May require more shows.  So Tune in! These are the
BEST
  so far of all the new bands i've been coming across lately, listener
pre-selected. And they are GOOD!
  Today's technology for easy producing has been paying off, and they can
actually play too! *Far cry from the early days of the garage bands*
  As well as your more "mellow" tracks, and one dude with an almost
psychopathic (lol) fixation with Rodger Waters,
  most are your hard rockin hands and fingers in the air acting like beavis and
butthead head bangin style awesomeness.
  So TUNE IN and start your party weekend off RIGHT! :-D