Dave Stubbs wrote:
> Because it's nice to have some output?
>
> All I was saying was that if we want more it needs paying for.
> Be that OSMF, someone else, user pays, advertising pays whatever.
>
> It was a serious question btw, how much would they be willing to pay for it?

I haven't spoken to them; my message was prompted merely by seeing their
leaflet. So I have no idea.

It depends on how much people care about the law, and the risk of
getting sued. Although it's illegal to photocopy/screenshot commercial
maps, for many uses it's not worth the copyright holder pursuing it. And
so the only restraint is the morality of the map user. So perhaps some
people might be willing to pay. How much, I have no idea.

Gerv