I have switch the Mapnik layer over to use the new coastline shapefiles
for zooms 10-18. These files are generated by extracting all the OSM
ways with natural=coastline.

In most places these shapefiles are far better then what we had before.
A few places either have bad coastline data and may now appear to be
flooded. You can get an overview of the data from:
http://tile.openstreetmap.nl

There was a brief period this evening where an error caused all tiles to
be flooded. This is fixed now and these tiles should have been
re-rendered. If you saw these bad tiles earlier you might need to
refresh your browser to get rid of them.

I need to thank everyone that has worked diligently on importing and
fixing up the coastline data. A special mention should also go to
Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog) for developing the tools that have been
essential to fix these coastlines and create the new shapefiles.

        Jon