Having done a two-hour long audio recording today, I find that waypoints
near the end have "drifted" a bit. It was about 8 seconds out after
about 100 minutes.

I did find one problem whereby the audio player wasn't jumping ahead as
far as I thought it was when you pressed the marker, which I have
released a change for.

But that doesn't fix the problem. I need to look into this a bit
further, and there may well be a timing bug still in there somewhere,
but I am also wondering whether the clock on my dictaphone is not all
that accurate.

I'd be interested to know whether anyone else sees discrepancies, but I
suggest getting tonight's build to try it in.

In the meantime, be warned, and be prepared to put a synchronisation
point in say every half hour or so. (You can synchronise at more than
one place along a track - you might have paused the recording, for example).

David