On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Ray Booysen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone started this zone?  Or have the information around it?
>
> Cheers
> Ray

No, and to my knowledge, the Congestion Charging Zone is also unmapped.
I was pondering a tagging method a couple of months ago, but came to
nothing substantial.

The best method of tagging would probably be a polygon (or series of
ways making up a large polygon as with boundaries at the moment)
denoting the border of the 'restricted zone' along with a relation
which contains any exceptions to the restriction. Eg: the A22 into
Purley for the LEZ or the road (don't know which offhand) running
through the centre of the Congestion Charging zone.

--
Regards,
Thomas Wood