hi,
as mentioned above, yesterday we was at a radio talk-show to launch the
milano micro mapping party initiative.
During the broadcast, a blind listener wrote us an email asking if the
data are suitable for blind people.

It could be of extreme interest to add information usefull for blind
people to build a customized routing application to drive blinde people
in our cities.
I think we could tag every single walk-crossing having the blind-beeper,
but i'm interesting in the GUI too just because it's a interesting
application of open datas.
The blind people mentioned above told us about a university project to
customize the TomTom GUI, but i don't think the data in the tom tom
could be usefull for blind people.

Someone have interesting experience about this topic?

Edoardo

ps. i'm sorry about my poor english..
--
Edoardo Marascalchi