Richard, Andy and I just had a conference call to review where we are
with the license.

Progress is going well.

We've engaged Jordan and sent off the changes we suggested to him, he
is integrating them and will be releasing a new version.

Once released he will consult with other interested parties on it and
you will get the opportunity to do the same.

This could take a little while, so we're thinking of changing the
language of _new_ user signups to instead of releasing their work as
CC, but as CC _or_ the ODL if the rest of the community vote on it. A
link will be given showing that there is an ongoing license change
discussion. Why are we thinking this? Because there are so many users
signing up that every day it gets harder to go back and pull out data
if a change is made. Comments on language to use etc warmly received.

If there aren't any glaring problems then the change to the user
signup page will be discussed at the OSMF board meeting on Thursday
and put in to effect.

Please follow up to legal-talk.

Steve