blank
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Burgess" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Francois De Ryckel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] [Fwd: Re: Bangladesh under the water]

> On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 07:24 +0600, Francois De Ryckel wrote:
>> We have a similar issue in Bangaldesh
>>
>> http://tile.openstreetmap.nl/coastlines.html?zoom=8&lat=23.43505&lon=89.95194&layers=B00T
>>
>> Any ways to restore the square missing?
>>
> These are due to errors in the coastline ways. The red lines and circles
> highlight the location of the errors which will need to be fixed by
> editing the ways.

When I originally imported the coastline in that part of the world I fixed
it all.

Unfortuntealtey it seems someone has now deleted quite a few coastline ways
in that area leading to an incomplete coastline, and the errors being
reported.

The correct ways should I guess still be in the history , but I'm not sure
how to retrieve it.

David