If you could do this, OSM would truely shine! It would be extremely
powerful mapping tool! I know I would use it alot!

- The possibility to be able to choose what data renders at any zoom
level would be my number one feature!
-  Saving your settings would be very important. Possibly multple
settings for different projects.
- A live rendering feature (like the map featuer illustrations) would
be great too. Perhaps the possibility to choose from an dummy map with
all features or an area of the real map...?

/Axel