________________________________

De: Tom Chance [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jue 29/05/2008 12:16
Para: talk@openstreetmap.org
CC: Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio; Steve Chilton
Asunto: Re: [OSM-talk] National borders in the British Islands

France and Germany share the same currency, Iceland has no army, Australia and
England share the same head of state, Scotland has its own Parliament with
certain devolved powers that are different to Wales' elected Assembly.

Then there's a difference between Britain, the British Isles, the United
Kingdom and the Commonwealth.

Let's not get carried away! Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are countries
with national borders, so those should be shown the same as any other
national border.

Tom