Hello everyone,

within the last two day I found data in my area
(http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.7191&lon=6.6557&zoom=13&layers=B00FTF)
which seams to be "trash data" considering that it was created with potlach
and the added nodes have no taggs and they are at places where it makes no
sens I assume the user is adding this data on purpos. The problem is that I
don't know if he/she is doing that on purpos or is just playing around with
potlach and doesn't know what it does to the map.
So befor comming to the wrong conclusions I like to contact that person but I
have no idea how to search for a user so that I can write a message (people
search on OSM is realy bad, sorry)

Just in case it is a violating person I like to ask if somebody
know "MapDeliverer".