Hi,

> how do I add a new KOSMOS rule to the page
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:Kosmos_rules?

You don't. Instead, create a brand new page that contains your rule, and
then add [[Category:Kosmos rules]] at the bottom of the page. Your page
will then be listed in the category overview.

> Second question (maybe a wiki one) and it will be my first own page: How
> do I add a page with my rules? Just how to add the page is ok, I have
> the text :-)

Just type the URL you would like to use for your rule. If it's something
that is useful for many, put it in the normal article space like so:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Kosmos rules for skateboarding

if it's something very special then maybe put it as a subpage of your
user page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/User:gary68/Kosmos rules for
lampposts

If you open a page that is not there, you'll get an edit link to create it.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"