Hi,
I want to know what should I use for linking a trunk to primary?
"highway=trunk_link" or "highway=primary_link"? what about linking any
secondary to a trunk (yes there is)? because in the definition for
highway=trunk_link said "The link roads (sliproads / ramps) leading *to and
from* a trunk road" and in the defenition for highway=primary_link said "The
link roads (sliproads / ramps) leading *to and from* a primary road"
There is the same question for linking a primary to secondary.
Regards,
-Hooman

ps: also I wrote this on talk page of highway.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Talk:Key:highway#links

--
http://mesgary.com