Hi

yes it's smooth :) but you disabled the useful "shift + clic" for
rapid zooming a zone...

That's implemented now:
http://lamp2.fhstp.ac.at/~lbz/beispiele/ws2008/oomap4/
(but only tested with firefox 2.0)

I'm not sure he "disabled" it as much as "hasn't got around to implementing it".

I simple didn't know that. That's really useful.

Has to be said though, that's one smooth zoom.

Thanks

I think the animated zooms could do with being a little faster but that's no big deal,

It's perfect on my touchpad. There is also an extra speed boost if you turn the wheel very fast. I increased the extra speed a bit - maybe it's ok now.

am I right in thinking that you're not restricting it so that you can only view at specific zoom factors but you can also drag the tiles when they're part-way between zooms?

That's the big problem.
Google Maps always snaps to a "good" zoom lavel - but I don't like it very much.
I'm searching for a solution - but have no idea how to solve that.
The user expects an excellent picture for all zoom levels, but that's not
possible with raster images.

thanks for testing

Bernhard

begin:vcard
fn:Bernhard Zwischenbrugger
n:Zwischenbrugger;Bernhard
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
note;quoted-printable:liebe Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fe=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	Bernhard Zwischenbrugger=0D=0A=
	=0D=0A=
	http://datenkueche.com=0D=0A=
	Multi language online dictionary.=0D=0A=
	Add new words as easy as in an Excel Table.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard