De: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org en nombre de Alberto Nogaro
Enviado el: vie 26/12/2008 16:36
Para: talk@openstreetmap.org
Asunto: [OSM-talk] JOSM: Import audio with version newer than 1150

Hello,

After I updated JOSM to latest version (v 1178) I started to have problem with
audio. When I import audio and start playing, the play head goes to the end of
the track. If I pause playing and try to drag the play head to another place on
the track and synchronize, I always get the message 'Audio synchronized at
point 0' (no matter which point I choose on the track). As soon as I resume
playing, the play head jumps to the end of the track.

I tried all JOSM versions available on download page, and the last working
version is v 1150. Versions from 1171 and up show this problem.

This happens on Windows.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Alberto