On 1/12/09, LeedsTracker <leedstrac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I would like to propose a new tag for a bird hide:
>
> leisure=bird_hide

Let me play devils advocate here and wonder if bird hide overlaps with
this proposal:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/hunting_blind

Both the bird hide and hunting blind are places for people to hide
from wild creatures. Granted one has the goal of staying hidden from
wild creatures, the other calls for staying hidden until the creatures
in question are close enough to be shot at... Still, both seem to be
fairly similar structures, and both are typically a "leasure"
activity...

Colin McGregor