Von: Denny Vrandecic [mailto:d...@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 9. Januar 2009 18:29
An: karl.guggisb...@guggis.ch
Cc: t...@openstreetmap.orgy; Yaron Koren
Betreff: Re: AW: [OSM-talk] OSM-WIKI: reducing redundancy, less redundant and
standardized data exchange

Hi Karl, Hi Yoren,

I am not sure if this continued. Yaron offers hosting of Semantic MediaWikis,
and I wanted to connect you in case that makes sense and if you need help or a
place to run a semantically enabled copy of OSM for testing purposes.

Could make a lot of sense :)

If you have more questions, feel free to ask us. If there's something I could
do I could take a look at it (just my time is quite constrained, as I am
currently in thesis-writing-mode)

Cheers,
denny