On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 15:29 +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> Hi,
> I have set up apache to access renderd as in mod_tile readme.txt. But when I
> try to acess http://localhost//osm_tiles2/, the server insists on looking for
> /var/www/html//osm_tiles2/. Looks like some 'Location' directive is needed.
> Can someone tell me how?

There are two things which need to be setup. The main /etc/renderd.conf
file and the Apache config directives. In /etc/renderd.conf you need to
define the names of your styles and the mapping to the URI and xml
files:

  [Default]
  URI=/osm_tiles2/
  XML=/home/jburgess/mapnik/osm-local.xml

In an Apache config file you need to tell it to load the module and tell
it where the previous configuration file is located:

  LoadModule tile_module modules/mod_tile.so
  LoadTileConfigFile /etc/renderd.conf

The Apache LoadTileConfigFile option can be inside a virtual server
definition or at the top level.

        Jon