El Viernes, 27 de Febrero de 2009, marcus.wolsc...@googlemail.com escribió:
> That is not something a routing enging can work with anyway
> as there is no rule as to when this is oneway=true and when this it
> oneway=-1.

Agreed. It should be avoided unless you are starting (or re-calculating) the
route on it (so you can suppose you're actually in there). Or rely on
external, real-time sources of information.

> Usually is does not matter anyway as it's just one lane and there are free
> lanes for each direction at all times. So routing is not affected.

Usually, until somebody builds a 5-kilometer-long reversible motorway
tunnel...

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=40.71482&lon=-4.16023&zoom=16&layers=B000FTF

Yes, I realize this is quite rare, but there are also separated high-occupancy
lanes that work the same way.

> Do you have a schema to describe these that is in actual use?
> Then please document it.

Not really... I should find the time to make a proposal for the tag.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <i...@sanchezortega.es>

Un ordenador no es un televisor ni un microondas, es una herramienta compleja.