Am Dienstag 03 März 2009 schrieb Gustav Foseid:
> On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 5:22 PM, wer-ist-roger <juwelier-onl...@web.de>wrote:
> > The only thing I'm missing right now is a little more explenation on the
> > wiki
> > page. For example why needs the database a license at all? The database
> > is nothing without the data init. So first of all why dose the database
> > need a license and why do we need two different licenses for database and
> > the data within?
>
> What is an appropriate wiki page?
>
>  - Gustav

First of all it would be interesting for what we need the Open Database
License and the Factual Information License? So we are actully not talking
about just one (everyone just talks about ODbL) but two licenses, so what's
als about this factual information license thing?
An appropriat wiki page for me would be a page that explains to a "law noob"
like me what happens to my data that I submit. What can be done with the data
once it's uploaded (from an contributer and user perspectiv) and what could
happen with it in the future (especially concerning the licenses, new versions
of them and how we want to prevent another discussion like this). Who is the
owner of this material. Maybe one should point out the differences between the
current licens and the new licenseS and what it means to the regular
contributer.
It is not important to show every aspect of the licens but to give a good and
short overview.

Giving more information about the licenses might be good to get them more
popular. Because the more I read about it here on the mailing list the more I
get confused and by now I even disagree a little with the license change. A
good wiki page that shows a little more then just the current one might help
more.

Roger