Peter Miller wrote:
> Even now we are getting no explanations from the foundation to our
> questions. Either this is because they dont know or it is because they
> dont think they need to contribute. I understand that most directors
> have not been in the loop so cant contribute. The only person we know
> has been in the loop is steve. Does he have answers i wonder? If not
> then no one knows and we are really in trouble. Many of the key issues
> are on the wiki already and we need a response to them now. Peter

I am on the license working group... am I listening; yes. Do I know all
(or any of) the answers off the top of my head; no. We (Licensing
working group) have released as much information as we have at the
moment. Do we have a secret hidden agenda; no.

I will try get answers for the questions raised. Our meeting of the 2nd
March hasn't happened yet, it will likely be later this week.

Is the timeline in the proposed implementation plan overly ambitious...
yes likely. Are the items all up for discussion yes.

/ Grant