SteveC wrote:

>> A 'pure' OSM perspective should of course come from the OSMF lawyer
>> and I hope you/the 'licensing group' will be able to explain some of
>> the outstanding Use Cases to him so he can give an opinion. Is that
>> going to be possible within the consultation phase?
>
> I don't see why not - Grant add to the agenda and lets discuss.

No problem, added to the agenda already yesterday.

COMMUNITY HELP... Could I ask some guys to please go through the list
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Data_License/Use_Cases

And flag which one still require a response from the OSMF lawyer
including those that require extra explanation to the lawyer.
Peter Miller has also suggested on the talk page that some items might
be appropriate to merge.

Regards
 Grant