Peter Miller wrote:
> The OSM Wiki seems to be kicking me out.
>
> Last night when I log in I could see my watchlist, but when I tried to
> edit a page it told me I was not logged in and gave me a 'view source'
> page rather than an edit page.

To keeping the wiki up and running until we get a new server I have made
some fairly drastic hacks.

These pages DO NOT display login status.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features (+language versions)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:RecentChanges

This is done by the reverse-proxy stripping the cookie on these pages,
allows improved caching. I don't believe it should cause any issues
other than described above.
If you click the "view source" button you should take you to the
standard edit window.

Regards
 Grant

PS: Does anyone have high bandwidth hosting available for a supplied 2U
or 3U server?