Why is there nolonger any OSM based Garmin maps (img), available for
download ?

I am just wondering why all the usual places for download of maps
nolonger are providing
files for Denmark ?

http://www.osm4you.com/Europe/Denmark/denmark_gmapsupp_img.zip   Only
330 bytes and useless file
http://garmin.na1400.info/routable.php          As the only place in
europa no files area vailable for Denmark
http://emexes.powweb.com/osm/                 Is totally gone

This is not a big problem for me because I can create my own maps with
mkgmap, but it made wonder
about som problems I have had.

I have made my own garmin map files for some time (I want a bit more
than just denmark) without problems,
but after someone made a major import of public address information I
was unable to create maps
with mkgmap (even when using the splitter). I have made a little program
that remove all the address nodes
from my downloaded osm files, and now I can create garmin maps again.

Is it the same problem that hit me which tis causing problems at themap
sites aswell ?

Are there anybody else out there that can make garmin maps of denmark
with mkgmap ?

ablansinger  / Carsten Nielsen