Thanks for the great response so far, but it doesn't cover all
countries. Please ping your friends if you know people who could do
lists that are not covered yet:

        http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Local_Contacts

Also, it would be great if anyone has time to help me manage this
process. Please ping me if you can help.