80n wrote:

> The server running the xapi service is down at the moment.

Any info on what the problem is and when it's going to be resolved?

And what is the status of the other two XAPI servers?
Bearstech seems to be perpetually testing, and xapi.openstreetmap still serves
0.5 data and "0.6 service will start shortly" (ever since the move to 0.6).

Any help needed?

> Yann, what query were you trying.  Once the server is back up I can take a
> look and see why it would be failing for you.

I've had the telascience server serve me proper 0.6 data, so if there is a data
issue, it's something that popped up at least after june 1st (that's the last
time I can confirm getting data).

Regards,
Maarten