Frederik Ramm schrieb am Donnerstag 02 Juli 2009:
> Hi,
>
> Thomas Schäfer wrote:
> > This is a bad idea. Do it right or do it not.
>
> ... has never been OSM's attitude so far, so why change now. Honestly, I
> get the feeling you're on a personal crusade here for "doing things
> right" which is of no relevance to most of us. You might as well tell us
> that we must switch all our servers to 100% CO2 neutral operation, or
> make sure that we have as many women mappers as men, or make sure that
> all our services are accessible for people with visual impairments.
> Noble goals all of them. Let's tackle the women issue first, and do IPv6
> later.
>
> Bye
> Frederik

If you don't understand real network issues, than don't make me look silly.

Of course, you can starting to solve the other problems you mentioned. I am
not an expert in climate, CO2 or braille-terminals. Also I don't know how to
increase the woman acceptance factor. But I know what is necessary to keep
running the internet. May be i am not very patient.

Regards

Thomas Schäfer