Richard Mann wrote:

> One suggestion would be the ability to memorise the last relation you've
> added something to (maybe "Memory" as a third button on the add-to screen),
> and a single keystroke method of adding another way or node to the
> memorised relation. Maybe even just ctrl-clicking on the way/node.

You can do that by shift-clicking the relation button (that was one of
the "20 Things You Never Knew About Potlatch" at SoTM). I'll think
about a keypress.

> This could be a bit more general by allowing the option of memorising a
> specific tag that you're applying (eg maxspeed=20mph), probably with a
> keystroke, and allowing that to be applied in a single keystroke to further
> ways/nodes.

You can do that by pressing shift, control and a number from 1 to 9.
Then to call it back, press shift and the same number. That was
another of the 20 Things. :)

cheers
Richard