On 20 Jul 2009, at 14:10, Peter Childs wrote:

2009/7/20 Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com>:
Does anyone know if these are real-world representations or just spam?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=-66.662&lon=50.799&zoom=11&layers=B000FTF

cheers,
Martin

Its spam, I think a Secondary Road with the name of "Test", with 3
Tertiaries and 2 Railway Lines crossing at 90 degrees some on bridges
some not, In Antarctica, edited by someone called Polar Bear kind of
gives the game away,  I'm not sure you get that many trains in
Antarctica and why would they call it Test... (If it was not one)

The changset is http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/changeset/1378057

Seems the user has been doing lots of other useful edits in Ireland (with detailed changeset comments):
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Polarbear/edits

Shaun