2009/7/27 John Smith <delta_foxt...@yahoo.com>:
> --- On Mon, 27/7/09, Shaun McDonald <sh...@shaunmcdonald.me.uk> wrote:
>
>> Then file a trac ticket at http://josm.openstreetmap.de to get one added.
>
> Do we really need to file bugs on all types of stiles? or would it be better
> to list it as barrier=stile and subtype?

well, maybe it's more efficient to attach a proposed icon ;-). I think
we could/should have icons for all kind of barriers that are described
on the wiki.

Btw: what about "swing gate" (like a lift gate but swinging, blocks
just cars, whilst pedestrians can cross), "block", "rope" and "chain".
They are also common barriers, at least in my area. Would you just add
them to the barrier page in the wiki or is there a lengthy proposal
process needed?

cheers,
Martin