Neither is acceptable. How long do you want style-sheets to get?

Plus - what languages are all these tags going to be documented in? How many
languages do I have to read to make sense of them all?

Somehow we need to get to a common-enough definition that we can all live
with. Which is not to underestimate the scale of the task!

Richard