2009/9/2 Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org>:
> Pieren wrote:
>> I'm just questionning myself if I will continue to contribute to OSM
>> if the admins are not able to react faster to something which looks
>> like the worst form of vandalism.
>
> Comments like that are not helpful at all. If that's really your
> attitude then find yourself a tightly controlled, non-crowdsourced project.

On wikipedia perhaps 10 or 15 malicious edits can get you blocked.  I
know this is not wikipedia but this part happens to work very well and
in this case it would have saved people lots of work and time, which
we always lack.  Additionally wikipedia was criticised a lot in media
for allowing anyone to break stuff and it would be a pity if OSM
acquires the same fame in the media and among serious vendors.

Cheers