Am Samstag 19 September 2009 schrieb Maarten Deen:
> I just saw an item on OSM in (a rerun) of Quarks & Co on the German TV
>  station WDR. It was about mapping the inner city of Bonn for wheelchairs.
>  Nice example of micromapping, where mappers were even measuring the height
>  of the curbs and inclination of streets (both very important for
>  wheelchair users).
>
> The video [1] is available on Quarks & Co's website [2]. All in German, but
> google's translate does a decent job of the website.
>
> [1] http://www.wdr.de/tv/quarks/videos/flashplayer.jsp?mid=84793
> [2] http://www.wdr.de/tv/quarks/sendungsbeitraege/2009/0915/008_karten.jsp
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

Things like this are very good to know. I mean I allway map all kind of steps
that I see (even though there are only to steps) just to make sure that
handycaped people know that there comes stair. But I never thought about the
steapnes or anything simmilar. That is really important and good to know.

Thanks for the link