2009/10/1 Dave Stubbs <osm.l...@randomjunk.co.uk>:
>>> I'm tired of this silly true/false 1/0 yes/no up/down left/right
>>> in/out fore/aft port/starboard debate/debacle.  It's trivial, it's
>>> stupid, we could just as easily toss a coin as engage in any rational
>>> debate about how binary values should be expressed.
>>>
>> When it prevents flickr etc from displaying properly then I don't see it
>> as trivial
>
> It isn't stopping flickr doing anything. They don't even look at any
> binary tags according to their blog post.

+1, besides: if, after 2 days of support in Flickr, not everything
already works at 100%, that's just a matter of time: they will be able
to look not just on yes/no but on 1/0 and true/false within short time
- like everyone else has to.

The presets already have been unified on yes/no, and nobody stops you
from substituting true/false to yes/no on other occurances.

Cheers,
Martin