2009/10/13 Pieren <pier...@gmail.com>:
> 2009/10/13 Gilles Corlobé <gil...@corlobe.tk>:
>> I didn't know I didn't have to wait the approval.
>> It's now done : http://osm.org/go/xXEahwWz--
>
> Gilles, your approach was the correct one. Don't follow those stupid
> advices from guys how want the chaos in OSM. Making proposals and
> having discussions will show you if you are in the good way or not.
> And if your first idea was wrong, you don't have to revert your edits.

+1. But you will have to change the wiki, if your proposal wasn't
good, that's why I'd recommend to first ask, than make the proposal,
unless you're very sure (I did the same mistake yesterday, btw).

actually I still think it's a duplicate that comes from a
misunderstanding of the rules, that is, you shouldn't tag 2 landuse=xy
to the same object, but of course you can have overlapping ones. I
recommend to tag landuse=military, because that's what it is, and
probably an appropriate barrier.

cheers,
Martin