> You can already convert a GPX layer to a OSM layer and then upload the
> results, just right click on the layer, however it can be very tedious
> to remove points if they are once a second and all points are imported
> etc.
Though i never used a gpx layer directly before (simply forgot about
it), i experimented on pretreatment for gpx tracks with gpsbabel.

I learned, that simplifying the track to 1/4 of the original amount of
points gave me a perfect result. I don't know what the gpsbabel
algorithm does (maybe someone can explain), but with my material of one
point per second, i got perfectly detailed curves while unnecessary
points on straight parts got removed.
So my strategy would be:
- Take the track and get the amount of points (that was the hardest part
for me with my gpsmouse ;) )
- Simplify it with gpsbabel to 1/4 of the original amount of points.
- Use it in JOSM and do corrections there with much less points.