On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamp...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Am 05.01.2010 17:41, schrieb Valent Turkovic:
>> I have found that only Turks have public notary as mapping feature
>> (amenity=notary)
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tr:Map_Features
>>
>> Do you think we should make this a official mapping feature?
>
> No, OSMDoc tells us that it is used only two times "on the whole planet".
>
> Map Features should probably tell you what tags are in use, not what
> people think should be in use in the future.
>
>> What is the correct way making amenity=notary an official mapping feature?
>
> Use it more often in real mapping life :-)
>

> I'm not against amenity=notary, but it really has to be used more often ...

I didn't use it BECAUSE it is not listed as "legal" POI on OSM wiki.
Am I doing it wrong? I didn't understand that people just use keys
that they want no matter it there aren't listed in OSM features list
on Wiki...

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/