Perhaps the slippymap plugin could be tweaked to acces the haiti
imagery. I don't know it well but it seems that it loads tiles addressed
with (x,y)-coordinates, looks quite similar to what is availabe at
gravitystorm. And it uses a "level", i.e. the "zoom level", that is the
"z" in gravitiystorms URL? Then it could probably load tiles from
http://gravitystorm.dev.openstreetmap.org/imagery/haiti/z/x/y.png too.

-- Karl